Licence Plates

To register a new vehicle, you need to bring in your N.V.I.S (original) along with your Bill of Sale or Lease agreement. You will also need to bring in your pink card to prove you have insurance on that particular vehicle. Please bring in your drivers license for identification purposes.

To apply for a transfer or renewal of your registration, you must provide proof of insurance and ownership of the vehicle. We will need to see your identification.

If a vehicle is being registered into both names, both parties should be present. Please note that the name on the registration will need to match the name on the insurance.

For more information, please visit Service Alberta: